AN EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF STILLINGFLEET PARISH COUNCIL IS TO BE HELD AT 7.00pm IN STILLINGFLEET VILLAGE INSTITUTE ON THURSDAY 2 APRIL 2020
Chairman: Cllr Paul Elmhirst
Clerk/RFO: Ruth Swales, Brookfield, The Green Stillingfleet YO19 6SG
- This meeting is open to the public and any elector is entitled to attend although in the current climate everyone is asked to think carefully about government advice before doing so.
- Any elector is invited to raise any concerns, questions or suggestions with any of the Councillors for the Council’s consideration.
- Should any members of the public be present the time for public participation will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Beyond the public participation session listeners may not speak when the council is in progress; when councillors are discussing council business nor when councillors are in the process of decision making. They may however speak at the end of the meeting for the purpose of sharing information only.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
Councillors are summoned to attend this Meeting of the Parish Council (detailed above) and to consider and resolve the business to be transacted on the agenda below.
A G E N D A
- Welcome / Apologies / Attendance:
a) Chair to welcome Councillors, Clerk and any visitors to the meeting.
b) Council to receive apologies and any reasons for absence from Councillors
c) All present are requested to sign the Attendance sheet.
20002 Public participation : if appropriate
- Contingency planning re Covid-19
20003.1 Recognising the Government’s restrictions on public meetings and the need to practice social distancing, to resolve to delegate emergency powers to the Clerk (after due consultation with the Chairman) to ensure the continuous business of the council and to prevent the Council from incurring any liability during the period that the delegation is applicable.
20003.2 To consider and approve the attached proposal for how the Parish Council will operate during the period of delegation (appendix 1).
Signed : Ruth Swales, Clerk to the Council, email@example.com